The Bag of Riddim Bluetooth is made of organic cotton, hemp and Recycled plastics. It also has the same FSC-certified birchwood that the other House of Marley unit’s are known for. This thing back some serious good looks in a carry all boom box package. Has a handle, and a shoulder strap along with a small pouch to hold an cellphone/ipod or other anything else you want. It has USB ports to charge any device you may want and takes 6 D-cell batteries, or it’s universal wall adapter.
FREQ. RESPONSE: 20Hz – 20kHz
WOOFERS: (2) High-Output 4.5” Drivers
TWEETERS: (2) 1” Drivers
POWER SUPPLY: Universal 100-240VAC
POWER CONNECTIONS: Wall, Batteries (6 D cells), Optional 12VDC Car Adaptor
DIMENSIONS: 8.6”H x 20.9”W x 6.9”D, 218mm x 531mm x 175mm
WEIGHT: 10.36 lbs.
WARRANTY: Two Year
The Bag of Riddim Bluetooth System comes in at $399.99 and will be available later this month.
- Mini Cooper Roadster 2013
- Kickstarter Games: Torment – Tides of Numerena
- Bentley GT3 2013 – LA Auto Show
- Hueless Black and White Camera for iOS review
- Live from CES 2013
- App Review: RedLaser
- First Photo’s of Apple-I from 1975
- Apple TV set designs are in early stages of testing
- Nice gas cap!
- Review: Q-See QS558-885-1 8 Channel Security System