The Bag of Riddim Bluetooth is made of organic cotton, hemp and Recycled plastics. It also has the same FSC-certified birchwood that the other House of Marley unit’s are known for. This thing back some serious good looks in a carry all boom box package. Has a handle, and a shoulder strap along with a small pouch to hold an cellphone/ipod or other anything else you want. It has USB ports to charge any device you may want and takes 6 D-cell batteries, or it’s universal wall adapter.
FREQ. RESPONSE: 20Hz – 20kHz
WOOFERS: (2) High-Output 4.5” Drivers
TWEETERS: (2) 1” Drivers
POWER SUPPLY: Universal 100-240VAC
POWER CONNECTIONS: Wall, Batteries (6 D cells), Optional 12VDC Car Adaptor
DIMENSIONS: 8.6”H x 20.9”W x 6.9”D, 218mm x 531mm x 175mm
WEIGHT: 10.36 lbs.
WARRANTY: Two Year
The Bag of Riddim Bluetooth System comes in at $399.99 and will be available later this month.
- Will.i.am claims he will create 14-megapixel iPhone camera
- Review: Q-See QC808-487-2 – 8 Channel HD NVR
- Review: Bosch GSL 2 Surface Laser
- For the new switcher to Macs – CheatSheet
- Mercedes Ener-G-Force with F-Cell
- Sony Playstation 4 Coming Soon!
- Chevrolet TRU 140S Concept
- CES: First look Sony XBR-65X900A UHD
- Mini Cooper Clubman 2013
- Mini John Cooper Works Countryman All4 2013 – LA Auto Show